(Bonus Terms can be found here: www.slotilda.com/en/bonusbedingungen)
Last update 19. 7. 2021
- By registering on Slotilda.com, Boombangcasino.com, Onlinecasino-eu.com (the "website"), you (hereinafter also referred to as "the player") enter into a legally binding contract with LIINOO Invest Europe Limited (hereinafter referred to as "LIINOO", "Slotilda.com, Boombangcasino.com, Onlinecasino-eu.com", "We" or "Us"). LIINOO is a company with its head office at Tower Business Centre, Level 3 (Suite 2461) Tower Street Swatar, Birkirkara, BKR, 4013, Malta, authorised and licensed to offer gaming under Maltese law and registration number C92984. LIINOO is licensed and regulated by the Malta Gaming Authority ("MGA") under licence number MGA/B2C/291/2015.
- These terms and conditions apply whenever the player uses games of chance licensed by the MGA and set out the framework for the relationship between the player and the Slotilda.com, Boombangcasino.com, Onlinecasino-eu.com website.
- These terms and conditions apply exclusively to the use of games (licensed by the MGA) made available on the website and linked internet, mobile or other platforms and on other associated Uniform Resource Locators ("URL").
- LIINOO reserves the right to adapt these general terms and conditions, which are valid from the date of their publication on the website, if necessary, provided that no substantial changes have been made.
- This current version of the agreement is valid until it is replaced by a new version made available on the website.
- LIINOO is responsible for the general administration as well as for balances, deposits and withdrawals. However, this responsibility only applies to funds spent on MGA licensed games (e.g. wagering) and to the payment of local jackpots licensed and offered by LIINOO as part of the same MGA games.
- Before accepting this agreement, you must have read and understood its contents in full. If you do not agree to any part of this agreement, you may not (continue to) use this website.
- You understand and agree to be bound by the terms and conditions contained in this text, which may change over time. If changes are made to these terms and conditions, you will be asked to review and accept the changes to these terms and conditions the next time you log in.
- These terms and conditions may be translated into other languages and follow the same principles in those languages as well. These translations are for the player's information and assistance. However, only the English version is the legally binding basis for the relationship between you and LIINOO. If there is a discrepancy between the English and non-English versions of the terms and conditions, the English version will always prevail. To access the English version, you simply need to change the language setting to "English".
- The player is referred to as "you" or "the player". This also includes all grammatical cases of these designations.
- "Your account" and "your player account" describe your gaming account on the website.
- "Bonuses" cover all significant remuneration. This includes but is not limited to: Welcome Bonuses, Deposit Bonuses, Real Money Bonuses and Free Spins.
- "Games" means virtual slot games ("Slots") and other games on our website (including mobile and other platform offerings). Further, the term "Games" refers to each and every one of them. We may add or remove games from the website at any time.
- "Rules" are terms, conditions and rules that you agree to by using the website.
- The terms "Site" and "website" refer to Slotilda.com, Boombangcasino.com, Onlinecasino-eu.com and include all mobile application versions and subdomains of Slotilda.com, Boombangcasino.com, Onlinecasino-eu.com.
3. Changes to the General Terms and Conditions
- In certain circumstances it may be necessary to amend the terms and conditions. This includes (but is not limited to) commercial reasons or adaptation to new laws and regulations. The most recent version of the general terms and conditions is available on the website at all times. The date of their publication is indicated at the beginning of the document.
- You will be notified of changes to the terms and conditions before they come into effect. We will notify you of material or other changes that we wish to notify you by email or by posting a notice on our website. You will need to reconfirm your acceptance before the changes take effect. If you do not agree to the changes to the terms and conditions and do not repeatedly acknowledge them, you may not continue to use the website. However, you will have the option to withdraw your entire balance.
4. Your obligations as a player
- You may only open one account on each website we provide. LIINOO reserves the right to delete duplicate accounts.
- You declare that you are 18 years of age or older than the minimum legal age set out in the laws applicable to you in your country of residence. It is your sole responsibility to find out whether online gambling is legal in your country.
- You fully understand that it is your sole responsibility to inquire and ensure that gambling does not violate any laws that apply to you. You confirm that you have made yourself fully aware of the law in your country and, in particular, of the permissibility and legality of the services offered by LIINOO and that you have obtained legal advice from a lawyer where necessary. If you have even the slightest doubt about the legality of even individual services offered by LIINOO, you will not make use of any services offered by LIINOO.
- Access to the website may be prohibited for some or all residents of certain countries. We do not intend the website to be used by persons living in countries where the services are prohibited. You may only use the services if permitted by the applicable law of the country from which you are using the Services. We do not give any legal advice or representation. It is your own responsibility to comply at all times with the law applicable to you and to ensure that you are legally entitled to use the Services without restriction.
- It is your sole responsibility to maintain and update your account information. This includes (but is not limited to) the username and password or other information required to access your account on the applicable website. If you suspect that any such information has been compromised, you must notify LIINOO and take appropriate steps to prohibit or prevent unauthorised access to your account or funds. LIINOO is not liable for unauthorised use of your account if LIINOO is not at fault.
- You are not allowed to transfer money from your account to other players' accounts or receive money from other players on your account. LIINOO accounts are non-transferable and players are prohibited from selling, transferring or otherwise acquiring accounts from/to other players.
- You may only play the games for your own benefit and not on behalf of any third person or company.
- Under no circumstances may you grant access to your account to any other person or allow that person to use your LIINOO services. In addition, granting third parties access to LIINOO rewards or offers is prohibited. You understand that you will be held responsible for any losses incurred as a result of a third party's use of your account. You must notify us immediately if you suspect that a third party has gained access to your account and fully assist us in any investigation in this regard.
- You may only use the website and your player account to participate in the games and not for financial or other reasons. Your participation in the games may only be for recreational and entertainment purposes in a private setting.
- You must not engage in any fraudulent, deceitful, manipulative or other illegal activity with respect to your or any third party's participation in any game or any software-based methods and techniques or hardware. LIINOO reserves the right to void or close your player account and participation in any game if such conduct is discovered.
- You are solely responsible for reporting and accounting for any taxes applicable to you under applicable gaming participation laws, including any winnings you receive from LIINOO.
- You understand that by participating in the games, you risk losing money that has been deposited into your player account.
- With respect to deposits and withdrawals of funds to and from your account, you acknowledge that you may only use funds that are valid and issued by legally authorised institutions and that are legally yours. We reserve the right to prohibit the use of company accounts.
- The computer software provided to you is the property of LIINOO or third parties and is protected by copyright and intellectual property rights. You may use this software for personal recreational use within the rules contained in these terms and conditions and in accordance with the laws and regulations applicable to you.
- You will treat other LIINOO players and staff courteously at all times and avoid making inappropriate or obscene comments. Failure to comply with these terms and conditions and rules of play will not be tolerated under any circumstances.
- As part of using our products, we offer a live chat feature that allows you to communicate with our customer service representatives. All conversations are recorded. Abusive or insulting language will not be tolerated. This chat function offered may only be used in connection with our offers. Accordingly, all enquiries must also relate to it.
- When a person registers, they must accept and acknowledge that LIINOO may not be treated as a financial institution and that there is no right to interest on the balance.
- The use of a VPN to connect to the website is considered an attempt to circumvent regional access and is strictly prohibited. LIINOO reserves the right to terminate any account found to have used a VPN to connect to the website.
5. Your player account
- In order to place bets and deposit funds, you must first register with us in person and open an account.
- You can only open one account with us at a time. We reserve the right to close multiple accounts that are under the same name or traceable to the same person. It is at LIINOO's discretion to determine whether these multiple accounts were opened as a result of an inadvertent error and therefore the player may continue to use one of the accounts to which all funds in the other accounts will be transferred. If we have reason to believe that fraud has occurred or is planned, we reserve the right to terminate all transactions, bonuses or promotions without prejudice to any other action. All references to "fraud" in the Terms and Conditions include bonus abuse. Bonus abuse includes (but is not limited to) opening more than one account in order to benefit from an additional bonus or prize.
- If you discover that you have more than one player account under different names, you must inform LIINOO of this immediately. If you fail to do so, you may be denied access to your account.
- Only one single account is permitted per household, IP address and internet-enabled terminal. If two or more players share a household, an IP address or an Internet-capable terminal, LIINOO must be informed of this by the respective account holder.
- The request to open a player account is made via the registration form sent to LIINOO. LIINOO reserves the right to refuse to open a player account at its sole discretion.
- You must complete all mandatory registration fields, including but not limited to age, identity, address and contact details, including a valid email address, valid mobile phone number and place of residence. It is your responsibility to ensure that all information is true, complete and correct. Please note that you must be at least 18 years of age or the minimum legal age in your jurisdiction to participate in the games offered on the website.
- You are hereby informed that we will conduct a review of your information and that access to your account may be blocked or closed if we suspect that you have provided us with false or misleading information.
- LIINOO reserves the right to conduct background checks on any player and request any required documents - e.g. a copy of your passport or other identification documents. This is part of LIINOO's KYC (Know-Your-Customer) procedure, which may be carried out at any time and for a variety of reasons, including to ascertain the player's identity, creditworthiness or other information about the player's background. The basis for such investigation will depend on the specific case and may include, but is not limited to, verification of the Player's given information such as name, address, age, occupation, verification of the Player's financial transactions and finances, as well as situation, sources of income, sources of available funds or gaming activities. LIINOO also has the right to request that any documentation previously provided be updated if it subsequently expires or is no longer valid for any reason. In addition, LIINOO has the right to request additional KYC documentation for any reason and at any time. Any failure to comply or cooperate with documentation requests will result in termination of the account or transactions being withheld on all our sister sites. LIINOO is not required to notify the player that such an investigation is being conducted under any circumstances. Such activities may include the involvement of third party vendors to conduct the necessary investigation. LIINOO is free, at its sole discretion, to close the player's account and withhold all funds if such an investigation results in a negative or unclear outcome.
- If the verification concludes that your age is below the legal minimum age, the following applies:
- LIINOO may, at its sole discretion and depending on the payment method used, decide to return deposited funds to you, but no winnings will be paid out;
- all transactions made by you below the minimum age will be voided and any amounts deposited by you will be returned to the means of payment used for the deposit, where possible; and
- your player account will be closed.
- You are obliged to inform LIINOO of any changes to the mandatory information at any time and, in the event of changes, to always adjust the mandatory fields requested during registration.
- An inactive account is an account that has not been used in the last 12 months and still has cash. A dormant account is an account with cash that has not been accessed for 30 months. If your account goes into inactive status, LIINOO will contact you regarding this. If LIINOO is unable to contact you 12 months after your last login and no gaming activity is visible on the account, LIINOO reserves the right to charge a monthly administration fee of EUR 5 or equivalent in another currency.
- Once your account is dormant and LIINOO has unsuccessfully attempted to contact you, LIINOO may be required by applicable law to close your account and transfer any remaining balance to the MGA or other relevant gaming authority. To recover your funds from an inactive, dormant or closed account, please contact Slotilda.com, Boombangcasino.com, Onlinecasino-eu.com Customer Service by email at [email protected], Boombangcasino.com, Onlinecasino-eu.com.
- The removal of funds from inactive or dormant accounts is automated and documented in the backend of the website interface. If money has been transferred to the MGA, this is the responsibility of the LIINOO principal.
- You understand and accept that LIINOO strictly prohibits fraudulent behaviour or collusion by players. If we have reason to believe that fraud or collusion has occurred, we reserve the right to void any bets we suspect may have been caused by such conduct, or to confiscate funds in your account and close your account and notify the relevant gambling regulatory authority of the action. In addition, any player who has a reasonable suspicion that another player is gaining an unfair advantage through fraud or collusion should report this to customer service by email.
- LIINOO prohibits the use of any bot-based, automated, mechanical, electronic or other device to make automated decisions in any game or in relation to betting on the website, whether such use is intended or carried out by you or a third party. If we have reasonable grounds to suspect that any such device has been used on the website, we reserve the right to void any bets placed using such devices and to exclude the player from any promotions or competitions. You are also prohibited from using any external tools created to give you an advantage over other players. These external resources may include (but are not limited to) third-party software applications and databases, web-based databases, subscription services, and the assistance of another person, whether or not that person also owns a LIINOO account. We may also suspend the account in question during the investigation and close it at our discretion. LIINOO equates the use of such devices with fraud and reserves the right not to refund the balance of that account at the time of termination and to cancel any games in progress.
- All transactions are verified by our trained staff. This is done in accordance with applicable laws and rules to prevent money laundering.
- Any suspicious activity on your account may result in you being reported to the relevant authorities and your funds being frozen. This may also result in your account being closed and all funds being confiscated.
- If you wish to close your account, you can do so at any time by contacting customer service. Any remaining balance will be transferred from the LIINOO account to you. The final closure of your account means that the obligations relating to these general terms and conditions also end with it. However, all obligations entered into up to that point will be respected.
- If the reason for account closure is related to concerns about gambling addiction, the player must state this. A player who closes an account due to a gambling addiction is not permitted to re-open a LIINOO account. LIINOO shall not be liable for any direct or indirect consequential damages if such a person succeeds in gambling through a third party account or by concealing his identity to open a new account. We reserve the right to close any account opened in breach of this rule at any time.
- All communications between the account holder (the player) and LIINOO are recorded for regulatory compliance, accounting and financial oversight purposes. When a player account is closed, the associated information about the account is stored for five (5) years from the date of closure of the account. This information includes player name, address, telephone number, email address and account transaction details.
- LIINOO has the right to use a financial service provider who may receive or pay money in its place.
- Once the result of the game you participated in has been determined, the winnings will be available in your player account.
- LIINOO reserves the right to carry out additional verification processes in order to comply with its general anti-money laundering due diligence obligations.
- If LIINOO or a third party has incorrectly credited winnings to your account, whether due to a technical or human error, this incorrectly posted amount remains the property of LIINOO and will be returned to us from your account. We reserve the right to void any transactions made as a result of this error. This includes any winnings obtained as a result of this error. We also reserve the right to freeze or withhold these funds and to offset any subsequent winnings to which you are entitled. If, before LIINOO became aware of the error, you withdrew funds that were not due to you without prejudice to other remedies and actions that may be legally available to us, the amount incorrectly paid will constitute a sum owed by you to LIINOO. In the event of an incorrect credit, you are required to notify our customer service team immediately by email.
6. Deposits to your player account
- You can only participate in the games if your player account has sufficient funds. After opening your player account, you must deposit a minimum balance before you can place a bet and play.
- LIINOO does not give you credit to participate in a game.
- When you deposit funds into your account, this constitutes a request by you to manage those funds along with any winnings, provided that we agree to accept the funds. The funds deposited can only be used to (i) place wagers; and (ii) pay any fees and charges that may be incurred in connection with the use of our services.
- All the information you need to make a deposit into your player account can be found on the website under "My account" and "Account balance". Under "Deposit" you will see all the payment methods you can choose from. Please note that these are updated from time to time and that some of these methods may not be available in some countries.
- Depending on the type of deposit selected, fees may apply. If charges apply to the method you have selected, they will be displayed in the "Deposit" menu item when you make a deposit. Your bank or payment service provider may charge additional fees for transfers or other payment methods.
- If you use an e-card to make a deposit, your account will not be released until LIINOO has received an irrevocable confirmation and authorisation code. If LIINOO does not receive this, the amount will not be credited to your account.
- LIINOO reserves the right to use other procedures to verify your identity when you make deposits to your player account.
- Deposits to the player's account shall always be made through a financial institution or payment provider using one of the methods indicated on the website, which may be changed from time to time. The procedure, conditions, availability and duration of deposits may vary depending on the time, country and financial institution used.
- Deposits will normally be posted to the player's account immediately upon confirmation of the deposit, unless additional verification procedures are required according to our official obligations. If for any reason a deposit is not made to your account, please contact Customer Service.
- You may only use valid financial instruments which are exclusively in your possession.
- It is against the law to deposit funds received illegally. In accordance with our Anti-Fraud Policy, we reserve the right to process part or all of a requested withdrawal using the same payment method that was used to make one or more deposits. We also reserve the right to transfer a requested withdrawal directly to your bank account.
- LIINOO accepts deposits in euros (EUR). If your payment account (e.g. your bank account or your eWallet account) uses a different currency, LIINOO or your bank or eWallet provider may convert these deposits into euros before crediting your account. The same applies to withdrawals sent to you in EUR and converted into the currency of your payment account by LIINOO or your bank or eWallet provider. Please note that all exchange fees must be paid by the player.
- Deposits to your LIINOO account should be consistent with your gaming behaviour. If, at LIINOO's discretion, misuse is suspected (e.g. if the funds have not been wagered or used for gambling and the player makes a withdrawal request that is approximately equal to the deposit amount, or if LIINOO suspects that exchange rate fluctuations are being exploited or that a financial gain is being made through exchange rate differences), we reserve the right to at our sole discretion, cancel any further deposits and/or related withdrawals in whole or in part, deduct and/or collect any funds or charges incurred in connection therewith from any player account balance, confiscate any funds, including winnings, and close the LIINOO account indefinitely without warning or notice. We further reserve the right to request and obtain satisfactory proof of deposit and additional copies of personal identification and other documents at any time during the term of the account and in such cases prior to processing withdrawal requests, and the processing of such requests shall be entirely at LIINOO's discretion. In cases where we are not satisfied with the documentation submitted, LIINOO may cancel the withdrawal and return the funds to the Account or withdraw the funds and block the account indefinitely.
- You agree that money deposited into your account may only be used to play the games found on our websites. We may suspend or close your account if we believe or have reason to believe that you are depositing money without intending to actually use the remunerated offer. In these circumstances, we may also report this to the relevant authorities.
- You acknowledge that we have the right to block a LIINOO account if we receive a chargeback request in relation to that account. When a chargeback request is received, we will contact you as the registered account holder to obtain proof of identity. If required, you will also be asked to confirm your preferred payment method. Reminder messages may be sent if the requested confirmation is not received. In such cases, administrative fees may apply and the balance on your LIINOO account may be reduced in the event of any unreasonably incurred chargebacks, cancellations or other fees we may charge to your account. Please note that your remaining balance on a LIINOO Account that has been blocked due to a chargeback request will be treated as if it were an inactive account.
7. Withdrawals from your player account
- You can withdraw any amount of real money balance from your LIINOO player account by making a withdrawal. Please note that you may lose bonus money before real money can be withdrawn.
- The withdrawal request must be made via the website. LIINOO does not accept withdrawal requests by phone or email. LIINOO employees are not authorised to circumvent this policy.
- The available withdrawal options can be found clearly on the website. These may vary depending on the player's residence.
- Withdrawals are sent to your bank account or to other withdrawal options available under "Withdrawals" or the method chosen by LIINOO. Whenever possible, LIINOO will use the same method for withdrawals that was used to make the deposits. Withdrawals can only be made to and in the name of the registered account holder. LIINOO reserves the right to cancel withdrawals in order to either enforce a closed loop or force the customer to obtain withdrawals using a specific method. When the withdrawal is completed, your bank or financial services provider may also charge a processing fee. This fee may vary over time.
- It is not possible to withdraw money that is marked as "bonus money" or is in a cancelled game. The former must be released as part of the bonus conditions, as it is awarded to the player in the course of a promotion. The latter has already been used for a wager, in which case the resolution of the game round is still pending.
- The services offered on the website are consumed immediately when playing. As a result, LIINOO cannot make any returns, refunds or cancellations of services. When you play a game for real money, this money is immediately debited from your player account.
- Funding wagers on online gambling may be illegal in the jurisdiction in which you live. In such circumstances, you will not be entitled to use your Account to place or fund a bet. Use of the products we offer in a country where such participation is prohibited by law will not affect any wagers placed or payments accrued for the benefit of LIINOO. Furthermore, you understand that it is your sole responsibility to exercise due diligence in making the required payments, if any, in the form of taxes on prize monies.
- All transactions are reviewed to prevent money laundering. LIINOO, the Regulator and any board member may monitor a transaction or request a review to prevent this crime from being committed. LIINOO must report all suspicious transactions to the appropriate authorities in the jurisdiction in which LIINOO is licensed. If we are made aware of any suspicious activity in connection with any of our games, we will report it immediately to the appropriate institutions. LIINOO may block, suspend or close an account and withhold funds held in it if required to do so under applicable anti-money laundering and anti-terrorist financing laws.
- The time frame for processing a withdrawal may vary depending on the circumstances. However, such a withdrawal request should be approved or rejected within three (3) days. If the withdrawal is cancelled, the money will be returned to your account for you to use again. LIINOO is not responsible for any money lost while playing due to a cancellation made by you or us. Details of deposit and withdrawal times can be found under Payment Methods. Approved withdrawals will be sent to the player immediately.
- Before any payouts are processed, your behaviour on the website or your usage patterns will be checked for irregular gaming patterns. In the interest of fair play, hedged bets such as (but not limited to) betting on red and black at the same time in a single round of roulette will be considered as one such irregular play pattern for the purpose of playing through bonus wagering requirements. Other such irregular play patterns include (but are not limited to) placing single bets equal to or greater than 30% of the value of your total balance (including bonuses) until the wagering requirements for that bonus are met. If LIINOO believes that such irregular gaming patterns can be detected, LIINOO reserves the right to withhold all withdrawals or confiscate all winnings and bonuses.
- Acceptance of a withdrawal request is subject to you having made a real money deposit and having wagered sufficiently in accordance with all other terms and conditions set by LIINOO. All withdrawal requests are subject to the transaction limits and withdrawal methods that we will notify you of prior to the withdrawal. LIINOO reserves the right to conduct an extended due diligence investigation during the withdrawal period if deemed necessary.
- We may charge set fees for processing withdrawals which will be clearly stated in the withdrawal request. Please see the payment methods page for more information.
- You understand and accept that jackpots may be advertised in a specific currency. If advertised in another currency, the jackpot amount may be reduced due to currency fluctuations in the current exchange rate.
- LIINOO also reserves the right to charge a fee if you request a withdrawal without having wagered the associated deposit amount at least once. Should this fee be charged, it will amount to 5% of the withdrawal amount (but no less than EUR 10, no more than the transaction costs borne by LIINOO) of the requested withdrawal. In this case, additional bank charges related to payments made may be passed on to you. In addition, we always reserve the right to charge a withdrawal fee. If a withdrawal fee is charged, this amount will be displayed at the checkout before the withdrawal request is confirmed. The fee will be automatically deducted from your account balance when you proceed with the transaction. The minimum amount for each withdrawal depends on the payment service provider you have chosen to withdraw the funds. Only in the case of a final account closure will this fee be waived.
- Players' funds are protected in accordance with the applicable laws and licensing requirements for LIINOO from the respective jurisdictions in which we are licensed and permitted to provide our services. In the event of insolvency, customer funds are segregated as they are held in separate (clearing-free) accounts. These accounts are only used for this purpose, which has been confirmed by our bank. Furthermore, our selected bank ensures that they will never be used to enforce, seize or settle claims against LIINOO in the event of insolvency. As a result, your funds are safe and will be returned to you in the event of insolvency.
- A player who has registered accepts and confirms that, where possible, the withdrawal of funds will only be made to the account from which the funds deposited into the player's account originated.
- If LIINOO or a third party service provider incorrectly credits your bank account or other withdrawal method with funds that are not rightfully yours due to technical, human, or other error, the incorrectly credited amount will remain the property of LIINOO and we will transfer the appropriate funds from your account back to LIINOO. Without prejudice to any other remedies or actions available to us by law, the amount incorrectly credited will be an amount owed by you to LIINOO. In the event of an incorrect credit, you are required to notify our customer service department immediately by email.
- Slotilda.com, Boombangcasino.com, Onlinecasino-eu.com reserves the right to limit withdrawals to €100,000 per month. Depending on the case, this limit can be increased in consultation with our customer service.
8. Bonuses, premiums and loyalty programmes
- These terms and conditions shall apply until a newer version thereof is provided and accepted by the player. You will be informed in advance of any changes to the bonus and reward conditions. These will only become effective once you have accepted the changes.
- From time to time we may offer bonuses or rewards which we will credit to your Account. Such bonuses may only be granted in conjunction with the terms and conditions stated in the bonus offer. Certain bonuses will be accepted in accordance with the specific terms and conditions provided to you. Other bonuses or rewards will be granted in accordance with the traditional terms and conditions for promotions. Unless otherwise stated, our offers can only be used once and no bonus money is permitted to be paid to you; unless you have previously met the relevant conditions. The type and amount of bonus may vary and you must first wager a certain amount of money in order to withdraw the money. For this reason, you should check the bonus conditions thoroughly before participating in such a promotion.
- LIINOO reserves the right to withhold and remove any bonus money awarded to you if it has not been used within 30 days from the date it was awarded. Individual campaigns may also have a different deadline.
- Once you have qualified for the bonus, certain wagering requirements apply before you are eligible to withdraw bonus funds and any winnings from the bonus money. If you make a withdrawal request before the wagering requirements are met, LIINOO will deduct the entire bonus amount and any winnings from it before approving the withdrawal. LIINOO has the right to determine which games and how much a game contributes to the wagering requirements.
- Current and future bonus and reward offers can be found in the "Bonuses" section of our website. All offers in this section are bonuses and may have additional turnover requirements. The respective expiry date is clearly defined in the offer description and may vary depending on the offer.
- At LIINOO you can receive a bonus in several ways. In addition to the welcome bonus you receive on your first payment after signing up and weekly bonus offers, you can receive many other bonuses as you play at LIINOO and reach higher and higher levels. Sometimes you will receive a bonus during a game when you reach the next higher level or when you sign up. To progress on your progress bar, you need to place a minimum bet of 0.20 EUR. Customers must sign up for our offers to benefit from these bonuses.
- The bonus that the player receives when making the first deposit on the website is subject to a wagering requirement equal to forty times (40×) the bonus amount received. For example, if the player receives a 5 EUR bonus, they must wager a total of 40x 5 EUR = 200 EUR in order to withdraw the bonus and any winnings.
- Real money is used first in the course of the game. Real money bets also lead to real money winnings, and mixed bets or bonus money bets lead to bonus money winnings.
- The maximum stake per bet with bonus money is EUR 5 per spin/bet or EUR 0.50 per bet line until the turnover requirements are met. Depending on the player's place of residence, the maximum amount may also be lower due to the legally regulated maximum stake. LIINOO reserves the right to refuse bets and winnings from bets on larger amounts.
- Some games affect the wagering requirements differently. The current list of games with exceptions to the wagering requirements can be found in the bonus terms and Conditions.
- Should the player misuse the bonus money for slot machines with a progressive mechanism, their winnings may be confiscated and their account may be closed.
- Bonuses and free spins can only be used once per person, household, IP address (including shared networks), terminal or deposit source. We reserve the right to close your account and confiscate any existing funds if any misuse or fraud of bonuses is detected.
- We award bonuses and confidentially provide access to selected promotions to players who use our offers for entertainment purposes, in recognition of our appreciation for loyal gaming. Free spins, bonuses and access to promotions will be denied, declined or withdrawn from players who abuse the purpose of our offers. The term "abuse" also applies (but is not limited) to players who seek to gain an unfair or unintended advantage by opening multiple accounts in order to receive multiple bonuses. In cases where LIINOO suspects abuse that the player is acting with dishonest intent, LIINOO reserves the right to terminate the bonus at any time. The account of this offender will be closed immediately.
- You understand that you can only receive and benefit from the offers that are permitted in your country of residence and, where indicated, by the payment method you have chosen. LIINOO reserves the right to adjust the amount of the bonus depending on the player's country of residence at any time and for any reason. We reserve the right, at our sole discretion and at any time, to offer special bonuses to a select group of customers, to terminate a bonus offer without notice or compensation, to change the terms and conditions of a bonus offer, or to exchange the type of bonus with another.
- If the bonus funds are used to wager while playing, the player is strictly prohibited from delaying playing a round until the wagering requirements for that bonus have been met or until the player has deposited new funds. This includes all types and features of bonus and free spins obtained as a result of wagering with funds from the bonus. In this case, the player agrees that the bonus or any winnings made with it may become void.
- Even if the bonus money is forfeited at the player's request (e.g. by requesting a withdrawal), the deposit amount must still have been wagered once (1x) for a withdrawal to be made.
- Cash bonuses have no turnover requirements, so the amount won is added to the real money balance and can be withdrawn immediately.
9. Playing responsibly
- LIINOO offers a variety of services to support you if you feel you are developing a gambling addiction. We have taken a number of measures to help you play in a safe environment. You are aware that the outcome of real money gaming can never be certain. We have developed measures to make your gaming experience safer and we recommend that you take these into account when playing on the site. To use these tools, you can either go to the "Limits" menu item in your account and set the account limits according to your requirements or contact our customer support at [email protected], Boombangcasino.com, Onlinecasino-eu.com.
- We offer you the option to set financial limits on your LIINOO account. If you set such a limit, you will not be able to gamble beyond this limit as our system will then refuse to continue the game or the corresponding operation. These restrictions help you control your gambling and allow you to set financial limits for deposits, bets and losses:
- Deposit limits: To limit deposit amounts over a certain period of time, you can set an upper limit for deposits.
- Loss limits: To limit the losses you can incur over a certain period of time, you can also set an upper limit for losses.
- Betting limits: To limit the amount of money you can bet over a certain period of time, you can also set an upper limit for bets.
- The financial limits described above can be adjusted via the "Limits" menu item in your account. These limits can be adjusted daily, weekly or monthly. A decrease in the limits will take effect immediately. Any request to increase or remove the set limits will only take effect after a period of 7 days, known as the "cooling-off period". During this time, the player cannot undo the settings previously made on their account. This cooling-off period gives you the opportunity to reconsider whether you really want to increase your limits.
- If you need further information or assistance with our features, please contact our customer service.
- Far we offer you the possibility to set session limits for your LIINOO account. This allows you to set a maximum session time at your discretion, which determines how long you can stay logged into your account. Once the set limit has expired, you will be automatically logged out and will no longer be able to continue playing once the set time limit has been reached. You can find the function on your account under the menu item "Limits".
- The Reality Check function allows you to monitor your gaming activities at LIINOO. Once this function is activated, a message will appear on your screen at regular intervals (every 60 minutes). In some countries, this option is legally binding and cannot be deactivated. This message informs you how long you have played, how much you have spent or won, and provides a direct link to your transaction history. It also offers the option to continue or quit the game. In some countries, no continuation is possible until a 5-minute waiting period has been bridged. Customers are advised that for certain gaming providers, the reality check pop-up message may not pause the game if the auto-play feature is enabled.
- We offer you the option to self-exclude from LIINOO for specific and indefinite periods of time ("time out" or "self-exclusion"). Once your self-exclusion request has been processed, you will no longer be able to play at LIINOO and will not be able to access your account until your requested time-out has expired. If you require a specific time out to play, please use the time out function on the website and select the desired time period for your time out. You can find this feature in your account under the "Limits" menu item. If for any reason you are unable to set these limits yourself, or if you wish to time out for a period that is not available on the website, please contact Customer Services. At the end of your time-out, your player account will be automatically reactivated. However, before an account is reactivated after a break, there is a twenty-four hour (24 h) "cooling off period" before you can continue playing. This "cooling off period" can be extended if necessary and at your own discretion. An indefinite self-exclusion is activated by contacting Customer Service and can only be removed after a seven (7) day withdrawal period. We reserve the right to refuse to remove an indefinite self-exclusion. In the event of an indefinite self-exclusion, we will take all necessary steps to transfer your remaining funds to your account. If you need further information on how this works or require assistance, please contact Customer Services.
- If you take time out or suspend/close your account temporarily or permanently, we will not send you any further marketing material.
- Once your player account has been reopened/activated - as described in this chapter - you are responsible for any losses incurred if you have chosen to continue using your player account. LIINOO will therefore never reimburse these losses. Only if the player states a gambling addiction for account closure, LIINOO will not accept any further bets.
- Please understand that it is important for us to know why you want this exclusion, especially if it is a gambling problem. We ask you to tell us your reasons when you request the exclusion.
- Any requests regarding restrictions, time-outs or self-exclusions apply to the licensed group brand (e.g. Slotilda.com, Boombangcasino.com, Onlinecasino-eu.com) of which you are a player and not to any other website operated by us.
- For your protection and in accordance with our licensing obligations, if you had an account with one of our group brands that was closed due to gambling addiction (either at the request of the player or by our analysts), you will not be able to open another account with any of our group brands and all previously opened accounts will be permanently closed across all group brands. Any new accounts opened with our other brands after the original account has been closed due to gambling addiction will also be closed. All winnings will be removed and any payments made on the new account will not be refunded, provided we have complied with our obligations. In addition, we reserve the right to inform the relevant authorities and associations.
- If you feel that you are at risk of developing a gambling addiction, or if you want to be sure that you or others in your household do not have access to gambling sites, you can consider software that prevents players from accessing them. There are independent third-party websites that offer products aimed at blocking gambling-related websites or software. Betfilter[XYZ] and GamBlock [XYZ] are two of the websites that offer this service. Please click on the links provided for more information. To ensure maximum protection for those affected by gambling problems, this type of software cannot be removed from a device once it has been installed.
- If you have decided to restrict gambling on LIINOO due to the possibility of a gambling problem, it is advisable to exclude yourself from any gambling environment that you may be able to access both online and offline.
- If LIINOO believes that gambling may cause you financial or personal problems, we reserve the right to close your account. If you feel that you need help in dealing with your gambling addiction, please visit our responsible gambling page on the website. A link to this is always in the footer of our website.
- LIINOO prohibits persons under the age of 18 from opening an account on the Website. If you are under 18 (or below the relevant minimum age of your residence) and attempt to open an account, or if you help a minor to open an account with us, you are breaking the law. If there are minors living in your household or minors have access to your computer, we ask you to ensure that you do not share your login information. Deactivate the "Save password" function on the login screen. Do not share your banking information with minors. Install control or internet filtering software on your computers. You can get this software online, for example from Netnanny and Cyberpatrol.
10. Exceptional circumstances and abandoned games
- Unexpected technical problems or circumstances beyond LIINOO's control, such as third party technical problems, will allow LIINOO to cancel bets and issue a refund to the player. In addition, you acknowledge that your computer equipment or mobile device and internet connection may affect the performance and use of the website. For this reason, LIINOO cannot guarantee that the website will be error-free and trouble-free or that the Services will be provided without disruption. LIINOO is not responsible for any problems or errors caused by your equipment, internet connection or any third party. This includes the inability to place bets or view or receive information on specific games.
- LIINOO reserves the right to limit, withdraw or refuse bets if they are too large or if we detect a betting pattern in one or more players that abuses our system.
- If a refund is decided, the amount of the refund will be credited back to the player's account. Within 48 hours of the decision, the player shall be informed and the procedure shall be completed.
- In the event that a game "hangs up" and therefore could not be completed, e.g. if the connection was interrupted during a spin, LIINOO has the right to reverse such bets so that the stake is refunded to the player's account. If the game is cancelled or fails on the server, the player will receive a refund.
- If a bonus promotion has been misconfigured by one of the partner companies, LIINOO has the right to adjust the player's credit and account information and correct the error. Any liability claims must be made accordingly to the partner company.
- If a game has an error or is incorrectly configured and this results in incorrect processes and payouts, LIINOO has the right to remove this game and adjust the player's credit and account information and correct the error. This is subject to an error on the part of the provider operating the game in question. Any liability claims must be made to the provider accordingly.
- The Company shall not be liable for any downtime, server interruptions, delays or technical or political malfunctions during the course of the game which are not caused by LIINOO. Refunds will be made at the sole discretion of management.
- LIINOO accepts no liability for any damage or loss alleged to have arisen out of or in connection with the website or its content; including but not limited to delays or interruptions in operation or transmission, loss or corruption of data, communications or line failures, misuse of the website or its content by any person, or errors or omissions in the content, unless LIINOO itself caused such occurrence.
- LIINOO will endeavour to ensure that the website is available 24 hours a day, but cannot be held responsible for the website being unavailable for any period of time. We may remove any game from the website at any time and reserve the right to adjust, suspend or discontinue any changes or improvements, content, products and services, including access to the website.
- You are not permitted to abuse any error or example of incompleteness on the website, in the Application, in the Software or in the Services provided by us. If you become aware of any such error or incompleteness, you must not exploit it yourself and must inform us immediately. If you fail to comply with this clause and exploit or disclose information about an error or incompleteness, LIINOO will be entitled to all remedies available by law, including reimbursement of any costs incurred in connection with losses resulting from your breach of this clause.
11. Changes to the website
- At our sole discretion, we may add, remove, change or improve the products offered on the website at any time.
12. Complaints and arbitration
- If you have any complaints regarding our services, you can contact our complaints department by sending an email to [email protected], Boombangcasino.com, Onlinecasino-eu.com with the subject Complaint.
- Complaints are handled by the support department and may be forwarded within the company if the case cannot be resolved directly. The player will be informed of the status of their complaint in an appropriate manner. We always try to process all complaints as quickly as possible. The outcome of a complaint will be communicated within ten (10) days from the date of receipt of the complaint. In special cases, this period may be extended by a further ten (10) days.
- A dispute resolution organisation called Pardee Consulta Ltd is available to all players if you are not satisfied with the way LIINOO has resolved the issue. Pardee Consulta Ltd is a company registered in Malta with registration number C85213 and with its registered office at 2B, Victoria Buildings, Triq l-G-enieq, Naxxar, Malta, which acts as an independent and alternative dispute resolution ("ADR") service. The Provider is duly authorised and empowered to handle customer complaints relating to gambling. You may refer your complaint to the service provider by completing the online dispute resolution form. Please contact this ADR service via the online dispute resolution form or by email to [email protected]
- European customers can also submit complaints to the Online Dispute Settlement Section (ODR) of the European Commission. This organisation aims to help consumers and businesses based in Europe to settle disputes out of court. For more information, see the EU Online Dispute Resolution (ODR).
- If you are not satisfied with LIINOO's resolution of the complaint, you can lodge a complaint with the Malta Gaming Authority, for example by emailing [email protected]
- You acknowledge that the services offered on this website are for entertainment purposes only. The use of our services is not compulsory and your participation is your own responsibility. It is therefore your own risk if you visit our website and participate in the games. The website and the Games are provided "as is" without warranty of any kind, either expressed or implied. You indicate that your interest in our offerings and the website is purely personal and not commercial in any way and that you have opened an account for personal entertainment. Any other use of our website and any other use of our services is strictly prohibited.
- Without prejudice to the foregoing, we (the directors, employees, partners and service providers) do not warrant that the software, games and websites:
- always fulfil their intended purpose;
- are absolutely flawless;
- are accessible without interruption.
- Further, we shall not be liable for any loss, cost, expense or damage, direct, indirect, special, consequential, incidental or otherwise arising out of your use of the website or your participation in the games.
- You understand and acknowledge that in the event of a malfunction of the Game or its interoperability, all bets placed during such malfunction will be void. Funds resulting from a malfunctioning game will be deemed void, as will all subsequent rounds of play with such funds, regardless of which games are played with such funds.
- You hereby agree to fully indemnify and hold us (including our directors, employees, affiliates and service providers) harmless from and against any and all costs, expenses, losses, damages, claims and liabilities, howsoever caused, which may arise in connection with your use of the website or your participation in the games.
- In accordance with the law, the maximum liability limit, which applies regardless of the nature of the action by or in connection with our website, may not exceed EUR 100.
- All information contained on our website is for informational purposes only and is not intended as professional advice. LIINOO and none of its independent providers can be held responsible for any errors, omissions, inaccuracies or delays or for any action taken in reliance on this information.
14. Violations and termination
- If you breach or have reason to believe that you have breached any of the provisions of these terms and conditions, we reserve the right to prohibit the reactivation of your account, suspend or close it or withhold payment of your winnings and to use these funds to pay for any damages caused by you.
- If LIINOO suspects that you are engaged in illegal or fraudulent activity while using any of the Sites; or if you breach this Agreement; or if you have problems with your lenders or anything else that adversely affects our business, we may, in our sole discretion, suspend or close your account or cancel all bets.
- You acknowledge that LIINOO is the final arbiter of whether you have violated LIINOO's rules, terms or conditions, which will result in suspension or permanent barring of your participation in our website.
- If we are late in enforcing our rights in these terms and conditions or do not enforce them at all, this does not mean that we lose or waive our rights unless time limits have been set for them. The same applies to you.
- We will not be liable to you for any breach of these terms and conditions arising from circumstances over which we cannot reasonably be expected to have control.
15. Intellectual property law
- The term "BoomBang VIP" and all other trademarks, all website design, text, graphics, music, sound, photographs, videos, their selection and arrangement, software compilations, underlying source code, software and all other material on the website are subject to copyright and other proprietary rights which are either owned by us or licensed for use by third parties. If material is downloaded or printed from the Website, it may only be downloaded to a single personal computer and hard copies may only be made for your own private use.
- Under no circumstances do we allow the player of the website to use our intellectual property (e.g., copyright, knowledge or trademarks) belonging to us or third parties.
- No rights are granted to use or reproduce any trade names, trademarks or logos on the website except as expressly permitted under the terms and conditions.
16. Severability clause
- If it should occur that a rule of these general terms and conditions is illegal or unenforceable, this rule will be separated from these general terms and conditions and all other agreements will remain in force and will not be affected by this separation.
- We reserve the right to transfer or distribute this Agreement. You may not distribute or transfer this Agreement.
18. Full agreement
- These terms and conditions constitute the entire agreement between you and us and apply to the entire website. They supersede, in the event of fraud, all prior communications and proposals between you and us made in relation to the website.
19. Applicable law and place of jurisdiction